1.20.2010

No Bets Were Made!!




News reports surfaced recently about Kim Kardashian making a marriage bet with Reggie Bush. Kim is stepping up saying "I did not make an engagement bet with Reggie". So where did the story come from? Well this is just another classic case of the media taking words out of context and publishing them to seem true.
The words did in fact come from Kim, but jokingly, as she was conducing a radio interview. Kim states,
Hmmm... maybe this should be a clue to Kim to NOT make deals, or even jokes, with the media?
"I never made any kind of bet. A radio interviewer asked what I dreamed for in 2010 and I was hesitant and thinking about it and they said, what about a ring, and I said yeah, a Super Bowl ring for Reggie. Then they said if he gets a Super Bowl ring, I get an engagement ring and I said 'OK, deal!'"

*afterthought* She also needs to learn not to talk in run on sentences.. lol