3.20.2010

Heidi Montag - firing, hiring, and more firing


Last week, reports surfaced that Heidi Montag had fired her manager, whom was actually her husband, Spencer Pratt, and hired her psychic, Aiden Chase, to take his place (in the career role, not the bedroom). Then, after just one day, Heidi had landed a movie role with major stars, Adam Sandler and Jennifer Annison, just to name a few. Well, I guess he didn't do much for Heidi because she has fired him, too, after just one week! Heidi states,
"I have decided to part ways with Mr. Chase both as a manager and as a phychic and will scrutinize my business decisions more carefully in the future. I will now be managing my own career as a strong and independent woman."
Well...this can only mean one thing! Spencer's demise is coming! What do you think??