3.04.2010

Megan Fox - No Sex Without Love

Here we go again with Megan Fox running her mouth (the only way she can get attention these days). According to People.com, Fox says she has only slept with two men ... EVER! But she doesn't stop there. She says that she could never have sex with someone that she doesn't love; and that idea makes her sick. Hmm.. I'm not sure I can believe this. Notice how she says 'men'. What about all those female experiences she's spoke so proudly about in the past?! Do those not count?
The part that gets me is that she says that she is a step-mom to her boyfriend's (Brian Green) son and says "For some reason, no one wants to look at me that way." Well if my mom posed half naked more often than not, I wouldn't want to call her mom either!
I'll say this again, as I mentioned in my previous post about Megan Fox: she needs focus on being the 'actress' that she claims to be; not blabbering her mouth to get attention!