4.13.2010

Michelle "Bombshell" McGee Apologizes to Sandra Bullock ...



Well.. sort of apologizes. Maybe she is starting to feel some kind of regret for ruining Sandra Bullock's marriage to Jesse James. Or.. maybe not. Michelle McGee sat down during an interview with Australia's Channel 7 giving her side of the story, as well as her own kind of apology. McGee states,
"I know what she's going through. She must be hurt, devastated, upset and embarrassed. I want to give her a heartfelt apology. I'm sorry for her embarrassment and I'm sorry for her pain - I do feel really bad about it. I would say, 'Sandra, you know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for your embarrassment. I'm sorry all this is public.' It's a heartfelt apology. I'm sorry for what she's going through."
She goes on to claim that she was lied to by Jesse just as much as Sandra was and she wouldn't have been with him if he had been honest with her in the beginning. Well you know what?? I think that is complete and utter BS! Did she NOT see the couple together at all the awards ceremonies as Sandra expressed her love and thankfulness for such a great and supportive husband?? Even if the couple WAS "not living together" (which when you travel and make movies - you typically don't - but you trust your spouse to be faithful to you nonetheless), they are still married! You just don't go there, especially for money.
What a gold-digging 'slore'!

Do you think Michelle "Bombshell" McGee's apology was heartfelt?!

No comments:

Post a Comment