4.10.2010

Tiger Woods Returns at the Masters


Tiger has returned to golf and boy has he made a quite a comeback! After just two days he has EASILY moved on as he played his BEST OPENING ROUND OF GOLF EVER and tv viewership of the Masters is up 47% from 2009! Wow! So far, he seems to be keeping his word that he told us before the Masters,
"I'll keep kickin' ass at golf and keep my pants zipped if you forget what a lousy guy I was and support me."
Quite funny, Tiger. You've proven that you're kickin' ass at golf, now let's hope you can hold up your end of the stick (no pun intended) and keep your pants zipped!  So for now, I will continue to watch Tiger and support his comeback. I just hope he doesn't screw this up. Everyone deserves second chances, but definately not a third!
Have you been watching Tiger play at the Masters?? thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment