2.01.2010

2010 Grammy Awards



Last night was the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards! I have to say, the highlight of the night was Lady GaGa and Elton John's performance! If you didn't see it, sorry! I had included a clip, but The Grammy's issued a copyright, so it was pulled. Thank you, Grammy's! Anyway.. to sum up the performance, only one word is needed: Epic!


I dont even think words can say how much I love Lady GaGa. She is truly a unique artist, and I think that is what draws me to her. Even though Taylor Swift won Album of the Year, I think Lady GaGa very much deserved to be in the running. Props to Taylor Swift though, she's great too! Even if she is clumsy and broke one of her Grammys! HAH


Next... Arrivals!



LADY GAGA


Of course, I have to start with Lady GaGa's arrival, which was literally out of this world! This is what she's known for though, to arrive and have everyone talking about how completely 'out there' her outfit is! That's what makes Lady GaGa, Lady GaGa! As I stated before, simply amazing... even with the weird egg yolk colored hair!


..not much else needs to be said about her... she speaks for herself!



BRITNEY SPEARS



Wow! Is she serious?! I don't know WHAT in the world she was thinking! Is it just me, or does she need to meet up with Mariah Carey and hit the gym together?! That dress just does NOT flatter her curves. Maybe she should take some tips from Khloe Kardashian and dress appropriately for your curves! No need to be ashamed of that full figure.. just please dress in clothing that flatters you.. not fattens you.. Also, let's let the pantless outfits stay with those who know how to flaunt it best.. Lady GaGa! We don't want to see all that on you!

PLEASE!.. for the sake of all of us that have to look at you..




KATY PERRY AND RUSSELL BRAND

I think these two are made for each other. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first MAJOR appearance these two have made since their engagement. (congrats, you two!) But boy, have they made a statement! First of all, Katy Perry has major side boob going on! Please Katy, you're hot and all, but leave the good for your fiance, Russell! And Russell.. oh goodness! That chest hair is NOT cute at all.. I must say the same thing to you as I did Katy.. Leave that for her! We don't want to see all that! It's ok when its just the first two buttons left open.. at least that leaves something to the imagination! But this!? ugh.. I can't get my head around these two. Like I said, they were made for each other!



ADAM LAMBERT

Once again, Adam Lambert does not cease to impress me. I mean, look at him! If he was not gay, I'd SO be all over that! *whew* Anyway.. he is looking very couth! The sequined black blazer - stunning, and SO him! He's always true to himself no matter what is being said about him! And you can't forget his signature eyeliner. This might freak some people out, but to me, its just his style. It's what he likes, and that's that. Just like Lady GaGa. These two are who they are, and they are proud of it! OMG Great Idea! Adam Lambert and Lady GaGa duet! ahhh! It needs to be done! Yes! And when it does happen, it's going to be amazing! And then I'll say.. I told ya so! Ok, back to Adam's arrival.. two words, famously spoken by Paris Hilton... that's hot!