2.17.2010

Celebs Against Nudity


More and more stars these days are standing up for themselves and saying they will not ever go nude in a movie, photoshoot, etc. Jessica Simpson spoke to Allure magazine, on newsstands February 23rd, about saving her nude body for her next husband.
"I don't think people deserve to see what's under my clothing. That's only for my next husband -- hahaha."
Simpson is not the only one against nudity. Jessica Alba has vowed to never strip on screen because of her Catholic upbringing. Jessica quoted to Britain's Scarlet mag,
"No, I'll never do a nude scene. I can act sexy and wear sexy clothes, but I can't go naked."

Ladies, thanks for standing up for yourselves and keeping your nude bodies where they belong ... off screen and in the bedroom! Hopefully some of your fellow female stars will follow and cover suit ... as in, birthday suit!