2.19.2010

Simon speaks American Idol news!


Simon Cowell, when asked who his dream mentor would be for the aspiring pop stars during his final year on American Idol, stated,

"I think we should have Lady Gaga because she is the most relevant pop artist in the world at the moment. So I think she should be number one (on the list). And I've met her. She's very smart. I like her."

Rock on, Simon! You actually DO know your stuff. I have to say that I couldnt agree more with Simon. Lady Gaga is awesome and would be great for the aspiring singers on the show.


In other Simon/American Idol news: Simon has stated, finally, who he could see replacing himself next year as a judge: None other than the famous celeb blogger (and my 'blogger model'), Perez Hilton!! Quoted,
"Perez would be funny. He's got a good taste in music, he's got a good personality. That could work."
Hells yea! Perez would be awesome; especially alongside Ellen Degeneres! I would fully support that choice! What do you guys think?!