11.20.2009

Before She Was Famous: Lady GaGa

Am I the only person in this world that thinks Lady GaGa is a piece of work? I mean, those outfits! I can't imagine what goes through her head when she gets dressed everyday. I wonder... when she's in those get-ups, what if she has a dire need to go to the restroom? Would she have to do the waddle to the restroom with one of her costume artists to help her get out of the contraption?
Anyway.. today I ran across an old video of Lady GaGa, formerly Stephani Germanotta.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM
Well, she still does the weird movements and flailing around, but other than that, I thought it was pretty good. Not the best, but something she should have built on. Now only if she could have stuck to that type of clothing.....aka: normal. But.. I guess if she was 'normal', she wouldn't be Lady GaGa, and we wouldn't have anything to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment