11.20.2009

Oprah Show Ending

If you haven't heard, Oprah has announced that she will be concluding her show after the next season, which will be the 25th anniversary of The Oprah Show. I'm sure this is sad news to all the stay at home moms out there who look forward to each late afternooon showing, even if it is a rerun that has been seen a million times. But what I cant wait to see, is the specials that are going to take place on the last and final season. I mean, she's given away vacations, cars to every person in the audience, and the list goes on. But... I do have to say, the best so far was the Season 24 Kickoff Dance Party: http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090908-tows-flash-mob-dance

It's going to be hard to top that, Oprah, but I say.. Hit me with your best shot! Can't wait to see what the final season brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment