11.22.2009

Jon & Kate Gosselin



So it seems the divorce of Jon and Kate Gosselin has just about come to a close. At their all day mediation hearing on Saturday, Jon showed up with a bouquet of roses for Kate. He called it a 'peace offering', but Kate refused to accept the gift. I have one thought about this... Why would you give your soon to be ex-wife a 'peace offering' on the day that your marriage of 10 years is coming to a close? Kate seemed to think it was more of Jon commiting another one if his infamous publicity stunts, and to be honest, I have to agree with her! After everything he's done to her through the media, ie: his public relationship with new girlfriend Haley, his 'fling' with 'the other kate', his accusations of Kate spending her part of their money on manicures and coffee... the list goes on. In regards to the money, a manicure and coffee is alot better than spending God knows how much on a trip to some tropical paradise with a new lover, when you just announced separation from your spouse two weeks from then. Jon is a complete scumbag and the gesture of bringing roses on the final day of their marriage proves it! I could go on and on, but I think you guys get the point. I know this won't be the last we see of these two, famous for their eight kids, but I hope from here on out, things are somewhat positive (mainly on Kate's side)....

1 comment:

  1. Yea but on the other side, Kate drove him to it. He is a jerk, but I can't stand Kate either, and I'm repulsed that Kate gets to continue "Kate Plus 8"

    ReplyDelete