11.20.2009

Welcome

So I've decided to take my habit of constant celeb dirt searching and thoughts to a blog. Not sure how this is going to turn out, but here goes nothing!

I call myself the celebista (celebista is my play on fashionista). A fashionista is a person devoted to fashion and fashion clothing, usually particular to high fashion. Hence, a celebista is a person devoted to celebrities and the lifestyle said celebrities live, particular to their routine happenings. Through this blog, I will post my thoughts related to each celeb topic.

My goal after college is to become an entertainment news journalist/reporter. I find nothing more entertaining than reading and watching the latest celebrity highs and lows, and sharing my thoughts and views about them. So without further ado, I will begin my explorations!