11.20.2009

Twilight: New Moon


I thought this was an appropriate first celeb post since today is the opening day of the movie. Ok so New Moon got three out of five stars. Hm... did the movie critics read the book?? All I'm seeing is that Bella (Kristin Stewart) is very 'depressed' in the film because Edward left her, and this makes the whole thing dark and gloomy. Well guys, I'm sorry, but that is exactly what happened in the book. And the number one sign of a good movie making, based on a book, is one that actually follows the book. I may be speaking too soon, since I'm not one of the people who are obsessed and stay up til 12am to see the opening showing time, but I have a pretty good feeling my accusations are not far off.


-Bella, you have a right to be depressed! Dont let them get you down! The man of your dreams has left you!~cough. Ok, let's be real. The number one thing that I am drawn to is her hairline. She dawns a wig due to her role in The Runaways as Joan Jett, which she chopped her hair for... literally. It seems as though she took a razor blade to her hair and just went nuts! In my opinion, I would have worn a wig for THAT role, and kept the natural locks for The Twilight Saga. BUT.. that's just me.

-Now on to Jacob (Taylor Lautner). I have to say that the transformation he made from scrawny indian boy in 'Twilight" to hello muscles werewolf in "New Moon" is impressive. He must have added a good 20 pounds in muscle.. and let's hope he did it the legal way, with working out and weightlifting, as opposed to the illegal way, with steroids! So to Jacob, I mean, Taylor... touche!


-Edward, Edward.. the star of the show... I am quite tired of seeing and hearing so much about you, really. But.. THEN.. I heard his voice. His real voice... a british accent, not leaving much to the imagination. He definately made up for his, I want to be different and not announce my admiration for Kristin Stewart to the world, and won himself some stars in my book. As far as his acting in the movie, well I guess I'll figure that out once I see it.


Until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment