12.15.2009

K-Hud and A-Rod Split??

Reports surfaced today about the possibility of a K-Hud and A-Rod split (if you're not familiar with the celeb lingo, that would be Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez). Well.. as much as I hate to keep up with the relationship status of celebs, this one caught my eye. I love Kate Hudson as an actress, and I really thought her and Alex Rodriguez made the cutest couple! However, I do have to point out that it seems the media is trying to push these two into something more than its not (or was, if the split is true). Kate was at all of Alex's games, so immediately it was predicted as a serious relationship. Then, Kate was seen looking at homes with Alex, so all of a sudden they are talking about getting married? Now they have suddenly split because A-Rod was seen in Miami at a club, flirting with various women, without Kate? That doesn't mean they split! That could just mean that Kate is working and A-Rod was just having a good time. Truth be told, men are men and they are always going to flirt. As long as he didn't plant a kiss on some other woman, or anything else of the sort, I say they are fine. I mean, come on people. This is just a normal couple who is dating (as normal as a celeb couple can be, anyway).
At any rate, if the stories of the break up are in fact true, I would be saddened for Kate. So I guess we just have to wait and see what is confirmed.