12.15.2009

Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes a Son

Just days after Kendra Wilkinson welcomed her son, Hank Baskett, IV into the world, Kourtney Kardashian follows suit. Kourtney, along with boyfriend/lover/baby daddy Scott Disick welcomed their son, Mason Dash Disick on the morning of December 14th. Wait! Did you notice it... her son's middle name? Yes, you read that correctly, Dash is a shortened version of Kourtney's last name, but also the name of the three sisters' clothing store. So, let me get this straight... Mason (like Mason Jar?) Dash (women's clothing store) Disick (I guess she will be getting married soon and dropping her last name of Kardashian). I wonder if she and her sisters came up with that name?

(Insert ditzy female accent here):

Kourtney: "Like, Oh my gosh guys! You have to hear this! Okay, His middle name could be Dash! Like our store, but also a shortened version of our last name!" Responses of sisters, Kim and Khloe, "Oh my gosh, yea!! That's SUCH a great idea Kourt! Wow! You're sooo smart!" Kourtney, "Hah.. I know!!"

Ok, I'm done. Now, let's see who gets their baby pictures to the magazines first, Kendra or Kourtney! The race is on!!