12.06.2009

More Mistresses For Tiger??

When Tiger Woods released his statement that he was going to work on his family and figure things out, I kind of felt bad for him. It seemed everything came crashing down in his life within one week. But since he made that statement, two more women, both from Las Vegas, have come forward stating they also had affairs with Tiger, and two MORE are set to come forward soon. (If you've lost count, thats four so far, and possibly six if the others come forward). The first three are pictured to the left, most recent to the right. I officially no longer feel bad for Tiger; he brought this on himself. I do, however, feel sorry for his wife, Elin. I'm sure that behind closed doors she might not be perfect. Who is? But I know that there is nothing she could have possibly done do deserve to be treated like this. No woman should have to endure the fact that your husband has had affairs with countless women. I think this should be a MAJOR red flag for Elin, and hope she packs her bags, and leaves Tiger to endure all of his multiple affair media scandals alone. Am I right, or am I right?