12.03.2009

White House Party Crashers Refuse Invitation!

After days of going back and forth with the White House party crashers, Tareq and Michaele Salahi, with the media stating they were crashers, they say "We were actually invited!". Now, the Secret Service has undergone an investigation and actually invited them to testify before the House Committee, but instead of accepting the invitation, THEY REFUSED IT! The first thing that came to my mind when I read this was, "HUH??". The couple went through all the trouble to supposodely sneak into a party at the White House, most likely seeking some sort of fame, but now they won't accept an actual invitation? I'm so confused with this couple. Seems to me they just wanted their 10 seconds of fame, just like the balloon boy family, and now that they got it, they're backing off. Too much attention maybe? Or maybe they have realized the possibility of getting caught, and that scares them! I'd be scared too if the Secret Service was investigating me! To me, the fact they refused the invitation to testify proves their guilt. There's really no other explanation. Unless, of course, they have another party to crash.